[Axiom-developer] Re: gcl-2.6.8pre on MAC OSX 10.2

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: gcl-2.6.8pre on MAC OSX 10.2
Date: 21 Nov 2006 17:29:51 -0500

Greetings!  Just FYI -- some email failure appears to have completely
shut off axiom traffic :-(.  I notice on the web a few outstanding
questions -- please try to mail me directly and I will do my best to
answer.   (Cannot possibly do mail outside of emacs :-)).

As for solaris, the default configure and build without

 -DBSD_COMP=bsd_comp -DGNUMALLOC=gnumalloc

should work.  AFAICR, my test machine used gcc, and solaris ld, which
seemed to be the common setup.

Take care,