Re: [Axiom-developer] Testing build-improvements

From: Waldek Hebisch
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Testing build-improvements
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 14:56:59 +0100 (CET)

> Waldek Hebisch <address@hidden> writes:
>
> | Recent changes broken testing build-improvements.  The typical problem
> | is that 'int/input/INTHEORY.input' contains sum of INTHEORY.spad and
> | PNTHEORY.spad.
>
> sorry, I don't understand.

For me multiple tests give bogus results. Examining the reasons I have
found that 'int/input/INTHEORY.input' contains the following:

--Copyright (c) 1991-2002, The Numerical ALgorithms Group Ltd.
--All rights reserved.
<snip>
--SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.

)abbrev package INTHEORY IntegerNumberTheoryFunctions
++ Author: Michael Monagan, Martin Brock, Robert Sutor, Timothy Daly
<snip>

AFAICS input parser barfs on Spad syntax giving cascades of error
messages.  Of course, the input parser is right rejecting Spad
-- we should feed it with correct input.

Actually, it looks that three files are affected: INTHEORY.input,
TESTFR.input, VIEW2D.input.

I suspect change to the document script, but have not verified this.

--
                              Waldek Hebisch
address@hidden