Re: [Axiom-developer] Testing build-improvements

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Testing build-improvements
Date: 22 Nov 2006 17:29:59 +0100

Gabriel Dos Reis <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

| |     --tangle)
| |        do_tangle=yes
| | -      if test -n $arg; then
| | +      if test -n "$arg"; then
| |            chunk=$arg
|
| Without proper quotes, I think this would lead to garbage again (at
| least that was my experience some time ago).

Waldek --

This patchlet works for me.  Could you test it?

*** document.in (revision 15247)
--- document.in (local)
*************** while test $# -gt 0 ; do
*** 129,136 ****

        --tangle)
           do_tangle=yes
!          if test -n $arg; then
!              chunk=$arg
           fi
           # --tangle may not be combined with any other
           # options.  FIXME:  Check that.
--- 129,136 ----

        --tangle)
           do_tangle=yes