Re: [Axiom-developer] Version numbers and merging improvements

From: Bill Page
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Version numbers and merging improvements
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 15:01:46 -0400

On 6/25/07Tim Daly wrote:
(d) SVN didn't install cleanly on axiom-developer

SVN client works fine on axiom-developer. I had some problems
installing SVN server on axiom-developer because it depends on a newer
version of Apache then we are currently using. This problem is quite
easily solved. If this is really an issue, please let me know and  I
will give it some priority.