Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom and streams

From: C Y
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom and streams
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 10:29:17 -0700 (PDT)

--- Stephen Wilson <address@hidden> wrote:

> I will start on getting some preliminary work done.  Any more
> questions/thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Not a particularly useful question, but I am curious - how serious is
the collision conceptually between Gray Streams and Simple Streams?  Is
one a special case of the other, for example?  (I.e. could Simple
Streams be regarded as a special case layer on top of Gray Streams, or
doesn't that make sense?)

Cheers,
CY

Got a little couch potato?