Re: [Axiom-developer] typo in the guessing package pamphlet

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] typo in the guessing package pamphlet
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 03:46:24 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 8 Aug 2007, Martin Rubey wrote:

| If you find out that
|
|  x +-> f(x, (y, z) +-> g(y, z))
|
| works everywhere or in most situations, PLEASE do not hesitate to send
patches.
| Please send them to me directly or via axiom-developer, not to MathAction,
| because I update MathAction from time to time, and then these patches might be
| lost.

On the cases I discussed with Tim, it worked; I don't know whether Tim found
other places.  However, since we are busy doing many things and this is your
package, it would be helpful, in light of this discussion, that *you* made
those changes and resubmit your package so that we can all get it in main
Axiom distribution -- so that so some of us can focuse on the database issue
(e.g. compiler bugs).