Re: [Axiom-developer] Mailing List Etiquette

From: Alfredo Portes
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 22:15:48 -0400

On 9/17/07, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky <address@hidden> wrote:

> No ... I'm looking at human-readable e-mail. Why would I track commits?
> I'm not a developer, just a user/tester.

Point taken, sorry about that :-(. I just wanted to point out that the work
is in the commits, even when u don't see noise in the list. Gaby's work
with the internals/interpreter and build mechanism. Waldek bug squashing,
Hyperdoc fixes and faster way of building Axiom.

The only thing is that I do not see any point on not talking about
"the other projects".
If I can bring some of the fixes from OpenAxiom and Fricas to Axiom, in my
limited knowledge I will try to, and if I had the knowledge to provide patches
to +1 year of work done by Gaby and Waldek from the branches I would to.

See my point, this "don't talk about the other projects" seems like non-sense to
me, and it only affects the Axiom users, which I am not. But that is
just my very
humble opinion.

Regards,

Alfredo