Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: hyperdoc on windows

From: Alfredo Portes
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: hyperdoc on windows
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 02:28:40 -0400

On 22 Sep 2007 08:20:04 +0200, Martin Rubey <address@hidden> wrote:
> "Alfredo Portes" <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > I am not sure, I never got Martin's code to run :-(.
> Could you please be more specific!  Which operating system, which axiom?

Sorry Martin, I meant on Windows, because I was using the old Windows version
of Axiom. I haven't had a chance to try it using wh-sandbox yet.

> > But he can say if his code provides the same or more functionality.
>
> My code does dynamic database lookup like HyperDoc, converts the documentation
> into html (or, if you prefer, mathml or dvi or pdf or whatever) and displays
> that in the browser.

Tim, does your example do this? I think Martin's code complements the work
done by Arthur (without the file processing it is doing currently).

> It does not provide the buttons
>
>   depends, dependents, uses, users
>
> yet.

Thank you Martin.