Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: hyperdoc on windows

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: hyperdoc on windows
Date: 22 Sep 2007 09:11:16 +0200

root <address@hidden> writes:

> >I think it will be good to add Martin's code to Arthur's work to browse
> >the databases:
> >
> >http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/SandBoxHyperDocReplacement
>
> I already demonstrated getting database accesses working here:
>
>   http://daly.axiom-developer.org/asq.php

Please note that the point of my code was something else in several aspects:

* the database lookup is dynamic. I.e., if you compile a new constructor, it
  will find the docs.

* it converts LaTeX to Html, and caches the result.  Thus, it is not necessary
  to "convert" anything to html by hand, and moreover, it also works (nearly)
  with Ralf's ALLPROSE.

But I can well imagine that the different branches (forks) of axiom go in
different directions here.  This will make life for algebra contributors much
more enjoyable, I guess.  (irony)

Martin