Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: axserver and hyperdoc

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: axserver and hyperdoc
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 01:00:39 -0400

Arthur, Thanks. I'll look at the code.

Alfredo, I will incorporate your style changes into the current
axserver.pamphlet. I still have a few more proof-of-concept pages
that I want to do and then I'll upload the latest revision.

I have implemented the Basic Commands -> Matrix path and can create
dynamically sized matrices which took a fair amount of javascript but
it works well.  I do have to find the Math1..N fonts for firefox under
linux. Variable sized parens and brackets are not rendering due to fonts.

So far it seems that a browser-based hyperdoc replacement is a workable
path and it should be very portable (modulo figuring out how to get
lisp to handle a socket).

Tim