[Axiom-developer] Vim syntax file

From: Fabio S.
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Vim syntax file
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 18:32:33 +0100 (CET)

Some time ago I asked on the list if there was a syntax file to have vim input files highlighted in vim: the answer was no.
After some time, I built one myself.

Unlikely, I forgot to submit it so to share it with other interested people (if any...!)

I did it today: interested people can find it at

I also added highlighting for pamphlet files so you can have both latex and axiom code properly highlighted.

Fabio