axiom-mail

Re: [Axiom-mail] Windows: where's the documentation?

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: Re: [Axiom-mail] Windows: where's the documentation?
Date: 31 Oct 2006 18:21:16 +0100

"Paul vL" <address@hidden> writes:

> How would that be different from any format that allows hyperlinking?
> Hypertex is IMHO quite obscure, and I cannot see a big benefit for using it
> over standard solutions which are widely supported.

The point is that the list of domains which are of a certain category is
created dynamically. If I start a fresh axiom session, compile a spad file
which contains some new Ring, say MyWonderfulPhantasticRing it will be listed
by HyperDoc automatically.

Of course, I'm all in favour of replacing HyperDoc itself with something that
runs on any browser. Ralf's ALLPROSE is a HUGE step in that direction. But as
of now, it doesn't connect to axiom. (Although I have some patches that go in
that direction)

Martin