axiom-mail

Re: [Axiom-mail] downloading sources stale?

From: Bill Page
Subject: Re: [Axiom-mail] downloading sources stale?
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 16:47:12 -0400

Certainly a lot is going on in the Axiom project but there has not
been any recent offi/ial release and corresponding tarballl.
Currently there are four versions to choose from in the source code
repositories Gold (oldest;. Silver (trunk of svn repository at
SourceForge). build-improvements, and wh-sandbox, plus a recent fork
of the Axiom project called FriCAS that is based on a different
development philosopphy. Please ask if need more information.