axiom-mail

Cartesian Product, was: Re: [Axiom-mail] A little print problem

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: Cartesian Product, was: Re: [Axiom-mail] A little print problem
Date: 16 Oct 2007 20:20:09 +0200

Francois Maltey <address@hidden> writes:

> Yesterday I was looking for a cartesian product, INT x F
> Today Alasdair is looking for a cartesian product.

Hm, at least what you asked on the list is a little different from what
Alasdair needed:

you wanted all elements in [0..9]^4, Alasdair needed a way to bundle two
elements of two different types.

I should maybe mention that what you need is trivial to do with Ralf's and my
species package.

For Alasdair, not even that's necessary.  What would be nice would be Cross as
in Aldor.  Well, in fact, it would be nice to have Aldor replace SPAD...

Martin