ayttm-devel

[Ayttm-devel] defaults.h and automake

From: Colin Leroy
Subject: [Ayttm-devel] defaults.h and automake
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 01:06:26 +0100

Hi all and specially Philip,

Just to explain why i reversed your src/Makefile.am commit about explicit
dependency to defaults.h for plugin.c and prefs.c:
I had to put it back, because automake 1.6 (on my pc) and 1.7 (on my mac)
don't really like our scripts, and their dependency tracking is broken. a
clean build failed without it.

I still agree that this defaults.h is a hack and a $PREFIX/etc/ayttm.conf
would be better - I think we should do it during 0.2.2 development.

What do you think ?

Cheers,
--
Colin