ayttm-devel

Re: [Ayttm-devel] aim-oscar dead?

From: Philip S Tellis
Subject: Re: [Ayttm-devel] aim-oscar dead?
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 17:22:07 +0530 (IST)

On Fri, 24 Jan 2003, Andy wrote:

> If oscar is the old protocol, I say we get rid of it [though I've
> never used AIM...]

Oscar is the new protocol - with all the great features.  TOC is the old
protocol - with the usable features.  We use TOC only.

As of now Colin understands MSN really well and I understand Yahoo
really well.  For all the others, we understand the C.

Philip

--
Carson's Consolation:
        Nothing is ever a complete failure.