ayttm-devel

[Ayttm-devel] removing glib stuff

From: Philip S Tellis
Subject: [Ayttm-devel] removing glib stuff
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 20:42:50 +0530 (IST)

Is there any reason that we need to use gchar and gint instead of char
and int?  All it does is ensure that they use the same number of bytes
on all systems.  I don't think we care about that, so shall we
s/gchar/char/g;s/gint/int/g;

also, gboolean -> I've been making these ints - since an int is easier
for the compiler to handle than a char which may not be the same as the
system word size.

I've also put an enum for TRUE and FALSE in util.h

Philip

--
Reality is bad enough, why should I tell the truth?
                -- Patrick Sky