ayttm-devel

Re: [Ayttm-devel] glib clean

From: Colin Leroy
Subject: Re: [Ayttm-devel] glib clean
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 22:33:00 +0100

On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 23:13:17 +0530 (IST) Philip S Tellis
<address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Philip,

> > something in your last commit broke compilation:
> >
> > In file included from account_scanner.l:9:
> > account_parser.h:4: parse error before `gchar'
>
> I could have sworn I'd fixed up all the .l and .y files as well.  I'm
> pretty certain because it gave me the same error while I was still
> testing.

Maybe you did `cvs commit Changelog configure.in src/*[ch]` or something
like that by mistake ;)

I often do such things - or I do a cvs commit, type my passphrase, and
leave without noticing an up-to-date check failure :)

--
Colin
http://www.colino.net/