bayonne-devel

[Bayonne-devel] Voicetronix Card Openline 4 card and Bayonne sessions

From: Gucchu Gul Lalwani
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Voicetronix Card Openline 4 card and Bayonne sessions
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 18:34:56 +0530

Hi,

I am using a Voicetronix open Line 4 card and I noticed that the card responds to one trunk at a time. If I call parallely from different phones to the card, the card responds to only one call and the remaining three keep on ringing. Please advise as to how we can have the card work for all the four ports parallely.

Without bayonne installed I have been able to use the unittest utilities with the voicetronix card and have been able to make four outgoing calls parallely on each of the four ports from four different x-xterms.

I am using Redhat 9.0 and have the current version of the bayonne drivers. The default playrec.scr script works fine on my machine. I have been able to compile minimum support for the card without mysql. openh323, flit and other card modules not being used.

Thanks and Regards,

Gucchu

Gucchu Gul Lalwani
Ph: +91-22-31089884