bayonne-devel

[Bayonne-devel] H323 gateway

From: Camilo Arboleda
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] H323 gateway
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 08:13:44 -0600 (CST)

Hello,

Is there any way to make bayonne work as a H323
gateway? I mean, is it possible to receive PTSN calls
and join them to H323 stations?.

I know I cannot load two drivers at the same time, but
I wonder if I could have two bayonne instances running
in the same server an connected via IP, one instance
having real hardware driver and the other H323 driver.
I don't have experience with GNU Bayonne, and I'm  not
sure if what I think is possible or at least logical.

Thanks for your help,

Camilo Alejandro Arboleda.