bayonne-devel

RE: [Bayonne-devel]Bayonne as VoIP gateway

From: Gilmore, Gerry
Subject: RE: [Bayonne-devel]Bayonne as VoIP gateway
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 07:01:47 -0800

It's hard to respond to this without sounding like I'm shilling for my
company's products, so I'll just do it anyway. :-)

One of the Intel/Dialogic cards supported under the GlobalCall API (currently
in Bayonne) is an integrated gateway board, the DM/IP241-1T1-100 and
DM/IP481-2T1-100. It has: 1 or 2 T1/E1 interfaces; 24 or 48 ports of voice
resources and an onboard NIC. As you can tell, this board does *everything*
gateway-wise onboard and so the system overhead is minimal.

You can check Intel's web site for more info.

Gerry

-- There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary and
those who don't.

Gerry Gilmore
Field Applications Engineer
Communications Sales Organization