bayonne-devel

[Bayonne-devel] How to ensure the proper script ending.

From: Dedov Anton
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] How to ensure the proper script ending.
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 18:08:45 +0800

Hello,

I am going to build commercial IVR-service based on Bayonne and Dialogic
cards. And I am trying to write varios sample scripts using dummy driver
awhile.

I need to store accounting information about call duration into
database. The question is can I ensure that the ::exit subroutine would
called on each hangup or script ending?

Or I need explicitly call ::exit on each ^hangup event or befure exit
operator?

Can I use .template for such task?

Anton Dedov