bayonne-devel

Re: [Bayonne-devel] How to ensure the proper script ending.

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] How to ensure the proper script ending.
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 22:41:08 -0400

If there is a ^hangup handler, it takes precidence over an ::exit script. Otherwise the ::exit script is used. You will want to use the "exit" command to exit your call flow and call the ^hangup or ::exit script if you are going to hangup on the caller, and then use your ^hangup or ::exit handler for call logging. If you just "goto ::exit" directly to end the call from the server side, a real hangup event will then re-start ::exit, and so you may get a double audit log.

Dedov Anton wrote:

Hello,

I am going to build commercial IVR-service based on Bayonne and Dialogic
cards. And I am trying to write varios sample scripts using dummy driver
awhile.
I need to store accounting information about call duration into
database. The question is can I ensure that the ::exit subroutine would
called on each hangup or script ending?
Or I need explicitly call ::exit on each ^hangup event or befure exit
operator?

Can I use .template for such task?

Anton Dedov