bayonne-devel

Re: [Bayonne-devel]Bayonne 20040723 answering script

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel]Bayonne 20040723 answering script
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 12:30:48 -0400

When we started the testing branch, we were doing some very open ended changes. One of them was replacing scheduler with a routing table system that could be externally updated, although that was never completed. Perhaps we should add scheduler back into the test branch for those needing it? What do you think?

David

Luca Bariani wrote:
Hi

With versions 1.0.x and 1.2.x Bayonne selects the the script to answer to a call from bayonne.sched file

with the new bayonne (20040723 and so on) how Bayonne select yhe answering script?

thanks

Luca