bayonne-devel

[Bayonne-devel] Need some help

From: Pedro Bello
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Need some help
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 10:10:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hi   (Sorry for my english!!!! )
I have a script like this.

script.scr
set.size 1 %data1 1
set %data2 "hello world"
set.size 250 %GUION
libexec 0 script.pl %data1 %data2
do
  sleep 1
loop %LOOP .ne. "J"

slog %GUION
if %ERROR defined then slog %ERROR

script.pl
#!/usr/bin/perl
use lib '/usr/local/libexec/bayonne/modulos/';
use TGI;
$var1=$TGI::QUERY{'data1'};
$var2=$TGI::QUERY{'data2'};
%guion=$var2." ".$var1;
TGI::set("GUION",$guion);
TGI::set("LOOP","J");
sleep(5);
TGI::set("LOOP","i");
TGI::set("ERROR","x");
1;

some times this script stop after of "slog %GUION" and
execute one line of another label in another script.

part of the script executed when break the normal
running.
When the other script crash, the next step run from
"play ing_cod_fun text="Por favor... ingrese el codigo
de funcion"", line 7 in the next script.
I try replease the repeat with for and not report
problems but dont understand the difference

another.scr
-------------------
::ingreso
    cleardigits.all
    set %var 3
    set %var2 3
    clear %NF
    repeat 3
        play ing_cod_fun text="Por favor... ingrese el
codigo de funcion"
        if %var2 -gt 1 then play ing_cod_fun
        sleep 3
        dec %var
        dec %var2
    loop
    goto bt-hangup::salir_timeout

^hangup
    goto bt-hangup::salir_hangup

^dtmf
    repeat %var
        collect 3 2 "*#ABCD"
        set %NF %session.digits
        cleardigits.all
        if %NF.length -eq 3
        then
            goto ::pasox
        endif
        if %var2 -gt 1 then play ing_cod_fun
        dec %var2
    loop
    goto bt-hangup::salir_timeout

::pasox
        set %LIBEXEC "bt_funciones.pl"
        libexec 10 %LIBEXEC %NF %DEXT %NDI %NS %ST
        if %NCDL .ne. ""
        then
            set %NCD %NCDL
            slog "VARIABLE NCD = " %NCD " NCDL = "