bayonne-devel

Re: [Bayonne-devel] Testing Bayonne2 with SIP support

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] Testing Bayonne2 with SIP support
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 12:31:12 -0400

Your script must include instructions to register itself with the local proxy server. You can then call Bayonne by issuing a call to the registered name. For example, if you have started a proxy like partysip on your local host, you would need a line like:

        register.sip proxy=localhost uri=sip:address@hidden

At the start of your script, or if its in perl or python, a

#bayonne: register ...

line.

You can then call address@hidden and it will run the associated script. You should see in trace or test mode something like:

register sip:address@hidden:5070 as sip:address@hidden to sip:localhost
compiled play; 5 steps
1 applications compiled
sip driver started; 32 timeslot(s) used
sip: event 0001; cid=0, did=0, rid=1
registration for sip:address@hidden:5070 confirmed

this shows the script, its local uri in Bayonne, the uri being used at the sip proxy, and the fact that it is indeed registered with the sip server.

Alexandre BOULANGER wrote:
hello all,

This is my first post here. I'm trying to setup an IVR fully VoIP based,
using Bayonne2 and SIP, on a Debian 3.1 base.

I've compiled and installed the following components:

Common CPP2     1.3.15
ccAudio2        0.7.7
ccScript3       0.7.2
ccrtp           1.3.2
osip2           2.2.1
eXosip          0.9.0   (--disable-josua)
bayonne2        0.6.4

Nothing weird at this point. I've set drivers.conf to use SIP and 2
timeslots. Launching in daemon mode or test mode gives me the same
result, as above:

# /usr/local/lib/bayonne-0.6/bayonne.bin -trace
sip /tmp/scripts/test.scr
starting 0.6.4 on i686 Linux; driver=sip, timeslots=2
libexec starting; path=/usr/local/lib/bayonne-0.6
libexec starting; path=/usr/local/lib/bayonne-0.6
sip/0: session starting
sip/1: session starting
sip: adding sdp encoding 0 PCMU/8000
sip: adding sdp encoding 101 telephony-event/8000
sip: bound to port 5060
sip/0: state=initial, event=100, seq=0
sip/0: state=idle, event=100, seq=0
sip/1: state=initial, event=100, seq=0
sip/1: state=idle, event=100, seq=0
sip msgport starting
compiled test; 4 steps
apps scanning /etc/bayonne
sip driver started; 2 timeslot(s) used
sip: event 000d; cid=1, did=2, rid=0
sip: invited sip:address@hidden from sip:address@hidden
sip: unknown uri sip:address@hidden
sip: event 0013; cid=1, did=2, rid=0
sip: got bye for non-existant call
sip: event 0015; cid=1, did=2, rid=0

my SIP UA is linphone.
After some researches I've read that that The sip driver is setup to
register to a sip server such as partysip"

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bayonne-devel/2005-06/msg00048.html

So I've tried to setup partysip, then ser, to have a SIP server to
register to, but it isn't better.. maybe I've misunderstood something

Can someone give me some clues about configuration/testing of such a
server?

TIA