bayonne-devel

Re: [Bayonne-devel] Testing Bayonne2 with SIP support

From: Alexandre BOULANGER
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] Testing Bayonne2 with SIP support
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 15:33:14 +0200

Well nothing has changed, I've "make uninstalled"  ccrtp 1.3.2 and
bayonne2 0.6.4, compiled ccrtp 1.3.3 and bayonne 0.6.5 but there's no
improvement, same error message.
inband dtmf detection is disabled, as it's marked broken

Even if I have a single line script that register to the sip proxy,
segmentation fault occur just right after.

As I've seen your post on eXosip2 use in Bayonne2, I'll look at it when
back from holidays in a few weeks

--
Alexandre BOULANGER <address@hidden>