bbdb-user

Re: updating, confused

From: Roland Winkler
Subject: Re: updating, confused
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2018 19:04:42 -0500

On Mon Sep 3 2018 Barak A. Pearlmutter wrote:
> Oops, maybe I jumped the gun on v3.2. Roland?

When I bumped the version number to 3.2 I looked at it similar to
Emacs itself when a new major version number is used (I believe)
starting from the day a release is made and it is still unknown when
a release with the new version number will appear.  So I thought one
day there will be a release of BBDB 3.2, but I did not yet know
when.  Maybe I should just go ahead and release BBDB 3.2.  Does
anybody care?

Roland