bibledit-development

Re: [be] BE and git-- I can't fetch it! (bibledit 4.2 packages are in PP

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] BE and git-- I can't fetch it! (bibledit 4.2 packages are in PPA)
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 14:39:44 +0200

On Fri, 2011-05-13 at 01:42 -0700, Jonathan Marsden wrote:
> Now I've done this work, *please* provide me some feedback about how
> well or badly these packages work for others.  If they seem fine, I'll
> try to find time to build them on Debian and get them officially into
> Debian unstable, so we can sync them into Ubuntu's official repos for
> the 11.10 Oneiric release.

Yea, having these packages in Debian is an idea which makes me happy!
>From there it will trickle down into all the Debian clones including
Ubuntu.

I tried one of the packages you created, the one for Ubuntu 11.04. It
works flawlessly for as far as I tested its basis.

It said that it didn't find 'xetex'. It may use xetex when printing,
though it also can print through its internal typesetter. Whether xetex
should be a dependency, I am not sure. Any ideas?

Teus