bibledit-general

[be] Bibledit 3.3 for Win32 alpha release

From: Dan Dennison
Subject: [be] Bibledit 3.3 for Win32 alpha release
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 01:45:46 -0400

Hi all,

I have a ZIP file containing the binaries of my very alpha port of Bibledit to Win32.

I used Debian's mingw32 package to cross-compile for i586-pc-mingw32msvc from Linux.t s

Attached please find my hacked up ipc.h and ipc.cpp. Code reviews welcome. Winsock wizards are welcome to provide diffs with better written code :)

A regular set of diffs will be posted to this list once I get some more kinks worked out. For now, download the binary package and give me your feedback.

Known Issues:

http://thedennisons.org/~dand/bibledit-3.3.zip

dan :)