bibledit-general

[be] Couple of Questions

From: Nick Dunn
Subject: [be] Couple of Questions
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 15:36:35 +0800

I am using Bibledit to put together a Chinese Bible that we have been working on for about a year. I have few questions concerning some roadblocks we have run into. Any help on these would be much appreciated.

1. All of the files are in either .doc or .odt files, what is the easiest way to import these in for editing? Can they be brought in through the resources option and pasted into the actual layout, if so how would this be done?
2. Is there a way to generate a concordance via word lists or some option like that?

Thank you,