bibledit-general

Re: [be] help with 64bit install

From: David Gardner
Subject: Re: [be] help with 64bit install
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 10:19:25 +0000

Hi Oreo,
 If you don't want to wait for the next tarball (as Teus mentions),
then you can probably type "make clean", or if that doesn't work,
try:
find . -type f -name "*.o" -print0  | xargs -0 rm

from the directory where your Makefile is.
that should get rid of any nasty .o files that got tar'd up in error.

David