bibledit-general

[be] Moving windows

From: Tim Beckendorf
Subject: [be] Moving windows
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 17:44:42 +0200

Greetings,

Today one of our translators moved one of his windows up beyond the menu bar and we weren't able to find a way to be able to grab it and move it back down again. It sounds like a really silly problem now that I write this but not having control over the window was really bothersome.

Thanks for any help,

Tim