bibledit-general

Re: [be] Moving windows

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] Moving windows
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 18:47:28 +0200

I'd be glad if somebody wrote a patch for this problem, so that it does
not occur again.

In the mean time, is the translators still being able to click in the
window that he has lost control over? If that is the case, then clicking
it, and pressing Ctrl-W should close the window. After reopening the
window, it will get positioned right again.

Teus