bibledit-general

[be] Ubuntu packages created for bibledit-gtk 4.2.67

From: Neil Mayhew
Subject: [be] Ubuntu packages created for bibledit-gtk 4.2.67
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 10:41:55 -0600

packages for version 4.2.67 of bibledit-gtk and uploaded them to
packages.sil.org. This version has an important fix in it that Kim, and
presumably others, need, and that we want to include in the upcoming
release of Balsa[1].

Kim has been testing this version for a few weeks now and hasn't
encountered any regressions, so I decided it was probably OK for others
to use. However, if you're unsure about it, just don't upgrade your
existing package. On the other hand, if you do upgrade and encounter
problems, please let me know.

Note that the official maintainers for the Ubuntu packaging of bibledit
are the CrossWire packaging team, and this is not an official release.
The official released version of bibledit is 4.2, available from the
CrossWire Stable Packages PPA.

--Neil

[1] Balsa: Basic Language Software Appliance
<http://linux.lsdev.sil.org/wiki/index.php/Balsa:_Basic_Language_Software_Appliance>