bibledit-general

[be] Bug in footnote entry in bibledit-gtk

From: Oreo Warpok
Subject: [be] Bug in footnote entry in bibledit-gtk
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 18:59:22 -0500

Several times I have entered a footnote in Bibledit (this time while in format view), and when I hit OK to close the edit footnote popup box, the footnote appears to be entered into the text. In format view, only the superscript footnote number appears. I was adding a footnote for Acts 2:5. When I switched to USFM view, the footnote in 2:5 was NOT the one I entered. Instead the footnote from 2:7-8 was copied there.

This has happened to me several times, and it seems especially prone to happen near the first of chapters, I think. I afterwards entered a footnote in USFM view, and then when I clicked OK to end entering the footnote, it acted as expected.

Phil

--
Oreo Phil         479-524-7005 (USA)

bahasakita.net