bibledit-general

[be] Grace for what we can not undo

From: Brian Wilson
Subject: [be] Grace for what we can not undo
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 11:05:56 +0700

Greetings,

I spent 4 hours struggling with a verse. At the point where it was where I wanted it, I managed to delete half of the chapter. I had it backed up via git which I am learning and only lost the last two verses I had been working on and I was able to restore from memory those verses.

Could an "undo" option be added to the edit menu? Some of us are more accident prone than others.

It is by grace we are saved, through faith,

Brian