bibledit-general

Re: [be] Installing Bibledit on Mac OS X

From: Brian Wilson
Subject: Re: [be] Installing Bibledit on Mac OS X
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 05:51:01 +0700

4.7.8 has not crashed on my Mac when compiled from source.

Brian Wilson, Director

Mekong Information Technology Co., Ltd.
Dong Dok, Saythany, Vientiane Municipality
Lao PDR

Tel/Fax: (+85621) 725010
Mobile: (+85620) 9646-7085

And so the visitor turned sadly away, thinking for what miserable messes of pottage men and women are willing to sell their glorious birthright as children of God. -- Ellen White.