bibledit-general

Re: [be] Installing Bibledit on Mac OS X

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] Installing Bibledit on Mac OS X
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 19:15:57 +0200

Thank you, Mark, for the crash log.
I had hoped that bibledit-gtk would not crash in its modified form.
The state of the variables I am also interested in will be written to <temp-folder>/bibledit/bibledit.log.
On Linux this will be /tmp/bibledit/bibledit.log, but on Mac it may be something else.
The information on my system is similar to the following:
-----
Intending to deal with window: 0x19ef360
Desired width: 1585
Desired height: 895
Desired x: 0
Desired y: 27
Resizing window 0x19ef360 to width 1585 and height 895
Moving window 0x19ef360 to x 0 and y 27
-----
It is the state of the variables just before "gtk_window_resize", where the crash occurs.
Do it also provide that information? That could help, perhaps.
Thanks.
Teus.