bibledit-general

[be] BE on Mac OS X - edit USFM

From: Daniel Owens
Subject: [be] BE on Mac OS X - edit USFM
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 09:10:31 +0800

I am not sure if anyone else has encountered this, but while runing Bibledit on Mac OS X Lion I have encountered a problem when I view USFM and then try to switch back to the normal view. The editing window goes grey and when I hover over it I do not see a normal pointer but rather the symbol showing arrows pointing in four directions.

Daniel