biborb-general

Re: [Biborb-general] 1.2pre, < in abstract

From: Adrian P. Ireland
Subject: Re: [Biborb-general] 1.2pre, < in abstract
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 08:35:17 +0000

On Sun, Jan 11, 2004 at 11:32:21PM +0100, Guillaume Gardey wrote:
> hi,
>
> I fixed the special character issue in the abstract and, now, the
> abstract should also keeps the formatting as defined during the edition
> (spaces, empty lines).
Wow that was quick.

Thanks alot.

Here is another problem.

I have some html files on my server which relate to the papers in my
bibliography
htdocs/papers/2001/yoyo/index.html

BibOrb is installed as
htdocs/biborb/

I see a box for url, and website, and I also see
htdocs/biborb/bibs/bibliography_name/papers

I try a link like ../../../papers/2001/yoyo/index.html in the url box.
But this seems illegal, security perhaps?

I can use the website box but this does not suit me because I have a
differnet host name at home than for the web.
Home: eilise.procras.org. My private network is callend procras.org and
is not accessible to the world as such. A firewall and 2-3 boxes sharing
the internet connection.
I have a DSL connection with a dynamic IP and I use dyndns to access my
dynamic IP as : eilise.homelinux.org

At home I use the brower to do my stuff on eilise.procras.org. But when
I am work I would like to access my files at home too.

So the relative path would sort this out.

If I move my html files to papers would it work. My files are generated
by latex2html and would be best in a directory of their own for each
paper.

Any solution?

Adrian