biborb-general

Re: [Biborb-general] 1.2pre, < in abstract

From: Guillaume Gardey
Subject: Re: [Biborb-general] 1.2pre, < in abstract
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 21:42:30 +0100

ok, i think I get it,

First, I have interpreted url, urlzip, and pdf as their BibTeX common meanings: a .ps file, .ps.gz and a .pdf file. So, using the "browse..." button for each field upload the selected file and copy it into the papers directory. Concerning the website, I put it to allow some link to home pages, laboratory pages.... not for local data on the server (an http:// is added to the value entered).

I have added a field "link" which is displayed like url, urlzip... You may use relative path or absolute path, it is interpreted *as is* by biborb. I think it will solve your problem.

If you need other fields, I have designed biborb so that it would not be too difficult to customize it. If your are interested, I will post a kind of HowTo in a near (i hope :) ) future.

Thanks

Guillaume