biborb-general

Re: [Biborb-general] biborb 1.2 pre disappearing abstract bug

From: Adrian P. Ireland
Subject: Re: [Biborb-general] biborb 1.2 pre disappearing abstract bug
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 12:57:00 +0000

On Sun, Jan 18, 2004 at 11:30:11AM +0100, Guillaume Gardey wrote:
> both CVS and biborb-1.2pre.tar.gz have been updated

I grabbed the CVS version. Works much better in galeon and mozilla.

I then tried to use lynx (text browser).

When I go to display all in smallbowel.bib. I get an error
Bad partial reference! Stripping lead dots.

The text of the abstract is displayed even though the abstract button
has not been clicked.

This may be just a lynx thing, everything looks good in galean and
mozilla 1.5.

Adrian