biborb-general

Re: [Biborb-general] New features in CVS

From: Guillaume Gardey
Subject: Re: [Biborb-general] New features in CVS
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 20:11:03 +0100

It is something I have not documented when using CVS. In the first release there were some example bibs. Since, I removed it from the CVS, but due to CVS, repertories are still present. You have to remove CVS, bib1 and bib2 from the bibs repertory. You should use the -P option when checking out biborb in order to remove empty directories.

Guillaume