biborb-general

Re: [Biborb-general] New features in CVS

From: Feiyi Wang
Subject: Re: [Biborb-general] New features in CVS
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 15:01:03 -0500

A few quick comments:

- option -P indeed remove empty directory, but current codes assume directory bibs/ has been created. So one has to create it manually.

- bibtex_action font size works for + and - , but it is often out of proportion with the rest of text such as article ID, "bibtex", "edit" and "delete", one has to wade through bibtex_key etc. to make modifications -- in general, I found this less ideal. Like you mentioned, icons should be a better way to go.

- when list "Available bibliographies", the display should be left aligned, right now, it is center-aligned, look a bit wierd.

by and large, I am now still in experimental and explorary stage without "production" use, yet.

Feiyi

Guillaume Gardey wrote:

It is something I have not documented when using CVS. In the first release there were some example bibs. Since, I removed it from the CVS, but due to CVS, repertories are still present. You have to remove CVS, bib1 and bib2 from the bibs repertory. You should use the -P option when checking out biborb in order to remove empty directories.

Guillaume

--
Feiyi Wang (Ph.D)
Principal Research Scientist