biborb-general

Re: [Biborb-general] upcoming 1.2 release

From: Guillaume Gardey
Subject: Re: [Biborb-general] upcoming 1.2 release
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 18:16:39 +0100

I put a last (I hope.. :) ) CVS release (http://perso.numericable.fr/ggardey/biborb-CVS.tar.gz).

Changes:
* style.css split in 3 css files, one for the biborb general interface (style.css), one for the look of bibtex entries, and a last one for the look of HTML exported entries * css should be CSS2 valid and almost all generated pages should be XHTML1.1 valid.
        * fixed bug when trying to create a new entry which id already exists.
* choose between icons or text for biborb action (edit, delete....) is now made in the config.php file.
        * fixed bug in groups management when updating from bibtex

Guillaume