biborb-general

[Biborb-general] BibOrb 1.2

From: Guillaume Gardey
Subject: [Biborb-general] BibOrb 1.2
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 21:25:27 +0100

That's it, I released the 1.2 version! I thank you all for your help and your suggestions.

Biborb is both available on the savannah project page and on http://perso.numericable.fr/~ggardey/biborb-1.2.tar.gz.

Now I will think of what could be added or modified in BibORB. If you have any ideas about its evolution for the next release or other one, don't hesitate. I will be happy to exchange on this subject.

I will be also happy to know about the way you are using BibOrb if you still use it :)

All the best

Guillaume