bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] SubTitles?

From: Joe
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] SubTitles?
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2011 00:39:11 +0100

Hi,

I was looking how to implement subtitles support and found support for
subtitles (.srt) decoding only in git version of ffmpeg (srt decoding appears
to be missing even in latest gentoo unstable version 0.6_p25767). Am I missing
something? Or is it better to us some other subtitle decoding library? And
what about subtitles rendering library, don't you have some hint?

By the way, thanks Martin for awesome software! :-)

Joe.