bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] SubTitles?

From: Jack Metal
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] SubTitles?
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 15:30:12 -0400

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 6:46 AM, Joe <address@hidden> wrote:
Th real hero is Martin :-) He managed wrote the best 3D player with the most
features I have ever seen on Linux/Mac/Windows.

On that, I agree 100%...  Many Thanks go out to Martin for all of his work on bino.

I've published the repository, so you can always download the fresh sources on
https://github.com/cuchac/bino directly in targz form.

It would be great if you could do a bit of testing. But don't be surprised if
you see hard to read subtitles. On my ATI card it is working well, on nvidia,
text has color of video. But subtitles should be there and it should not be
crashing, so if you experience missing subtitles or crashes, report it.
Currently SRT should work well. To play movie with subtitles, just select both
files in open dialog.

Great!  I'll go grab it and do some testing this week.  I have bino compiled on a number of different systems with different video cards, so I can test it on each and see how it goes.  I have NVidia on my main linux media center at home and on a couple laptops, ATI on another one and Intel on another laptop; so I'll compile it on each and see how the subtitles look and let you know.

Thanks!