bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Subtitles - Thank-You!!

From: Martin Lambers
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Subtitles - Thank-You!!
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 21:17:50 +0200

Hi Jack!

On 11/04/11 18:06, Jack Metal wrote:
> I've tested the latest source from git and subtitles are working great!
> I've tested it on around 15 different movies with separate SRT and also
> subs that are part of the video container thus far and they have all
> worked perfectly with no issues.

Thanks for testing!

> Martin,  quick question on logging in bino (Ubuntu): Where should I be
> looking for any logs that bino uses?

When starting Bino from the Desktop environment, its log messages are
typically redirected to .xsession-errors in your home directory, along
with the messages from all other Desktop programs.

You can start Bino from a terminal to see its log messages directly. You
can also set the amount of messages you want to see with the -l option, e.g.
$ bino -l debug

Martin